[DeTomaso] parking brakes

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 11:57:55 EST 2016

The question is are you willing to take the liability for installing a line lock system for a customer in a $100K car? There comes a point where the customer is not always right, no matter what he thinks he wants.

Just tell him to head down to the local West Marine and get 50ft of rope and boat anchor, then post a video on Facebook of the redneck Pantera in action.... and we wonder why our cars have such a bad reputation!

There are a number of options available for combined hydraulic/mechanical parking brake calipers if you don't want an additional parking only spot set. Electronic actuators are common place now as well.

Julian