[DeTomaso] Campagnolo Wheels

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 16:06:30 EST 2016

I will see what I have.

Well, from what I recently learned, I ought to be looking for "flat
pentagon" with "medium" lug wrench reliefs, though I might go for "large"
lug reliefs if they came my way.  That way also I could tell one set from
the other, forever.

While we're in the 'hood, what is the correct valve stem and are they
available ?

GD