[DeTomaso] Update on Pantera Down

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Jan 10 16:44:01 EST 2016

Thanks for all the help for Brad's Pantera. When I got there the story was
pretty compelling not to put his old distributor back in. It had sheared
the pin twice already leaving him stranded. After talking to Kirk Evans and
getting pics of wiring diagrams emailed from Michael Shortt we came to the
conclusion that it was best to try an amplifier. We were able to fix
electrical gremlins in his dash lights, parking lights, radio, and
determine the fail point on his fuel gauge issue.

Once again, thanks everybody.