[DeTomaso] NPC Photo storage; was Gas tank removal/chassis rust

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jan 9 16:52:44 EST 2016

Hmmmm?  I tried that once.  But I will consult/advise POCA if they want my help, to make sure
they don't take the wrong road again.  But I doubt my phone will ring.  Too many ego's, and not
enough people with the software knowledge of good design and architecture.  But there are some
out there.  My fear is that the club will invest a ton of money into a third party to develop a closed
system.  Something that is not scalable or upgradable as the club moves forward with new membership
and new ideas, etc.

"Give'em hell Harry.  It's just the truth, it only feels like hell."  Harry Truman

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead
Rosetta Sequence Team Lead