[DeTomaso] NPC Photo storage; was Gas tank removal/chassis rust

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 9 11:36:08 EST 2016

Everyone should join Facebook anyway, as Mark Zuckerberg is giving away $4.5MM to some lucky members....... and you can keep up with the Presidential race or gun lobby with all the true facts ;-)

>From what I see pretty much everything that gets posted to the forum, gets picked up by our publicity chief at large and re-posted to the Facebook POCA page and Facebook Pantera Parts page anyway. That said I don't think Facebook is the right medium for photo storage and retrieval, nor do I believe it will be "findable" forever.

However the POCA website does have album storage space for each and every POCA member, just upload photos and post a link? In fact that was the way many were doing it prior to being able to add attachments to forum email. With the efforts to have the POCA Newsletter available electronically there too, maybe it is time we all made a conscious effort to use the POCA website resources more. Miek Dailey's website and Technical resource is IMO a great example of collating and storing this type of information in a subject matter/library format.

Julian