[DeTomaso] Campagnolo Wheels

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 00:17:01 EST 2016

Greetings,

After gathering all my wheels in one place and a brief inventory today, I
have 21 Campy wheels,
5 Single Slots and a mixture of the 4 Double Slots and Zero Triple Slots (
No 10") Plus 2 sets of 17" Boyd Coddington Wheels made for Hall Pantera.
And the 17" 10 spokes on the car now with 335/35 and 245/40.

I am keeping the 10 spokes with PZeros for Street use,
And one set of the 17" Hall Wheels with 315/235 Kumhos for Rally and Track
use.
I will be keeping the Single Slots for Concours with skinny Blackwalls and
a set of Double Slots with Vintage Arrivas for Photos, With a spare Front
and a Spare Rear in case of a boo boo.

That leaves 2 full sets of double slot wheels to dispose of. Sell or Trade.
Photos Available.

I'd love a Triple Slot set. Anybody have some?

Any trade offers?

I will sort them this week by design, Thanks Mike Drew for the Campy Wheel
education.

Michael Shortt

Just let a local guy soda blast two of them down to the green primer, I'll
probably paint them Argent Silver and Clear them just to see the final
results.
Photo attached.