[DeTomaso] Panteras at Le Mans Classic

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 04:00:41 EST 2016

In a message dated 1/7/16 16 27 28, detomaso.pantera at verizon.net writes:

> The S/N of the white car is shown as 6051 on the link posted by Mike -
> http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/gallery/44948/DeTomaso-Pantera-Group-4.html
> The S/N of the blue car is shown as 5208 on that same website -
> http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/galcar/39964/DeTomaso-Pantera-Group-IV.html
>

>>>Dr. Jorgens, the owner of the blue car, confirmed that it is 6051 in an
e-mail to me back in 2009 that I just looked at now....

Race cars change hands, and change features.   I don't know for sure that
the white one is 6051, but I'm fairly convinced it's the blue car,
repainted....but I'll ask him!

   In a message dated 1/7/16 16 27 28, detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
     The S/N of the white car is shown as 6051 on the link posted by Mike
     -[1]
     http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/gallery/44948/DeTomaso-Pantera-Group-
     4.html
     The S/N of the blue car is shown as 5208 on that same website -[2]