[DeTomaso] Gray makes the grade!

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Jan 6 13:34:09 EST 2016

If you have the serial number of Dr Jörgens' car I'll not contest you but there are many details that differ between the cars aside from paint.

Blue car: Faux gills replaced by smooth replacement, big fender vent behind front wheel, door window frame missing (including quarter window), pop up headlights.

White car: Stock type gills, no fender vent, stock type door window frame, plexi covered recessed headlights.

The online pics I found of blue car may be old of course.

Tomas