[DeTomaso] Pantera Down! Need Help

JF pantera at vtc.net
Wed Jan 6 10:58:23 EST 2016

    This is very  simple, but I suspect the problem may be
the Pro Comp Distributor.  If I am not mistaken, Pro Comp is a
superficial hipo Chinese company with an abysmal track record of crappy
parts and  fragile quality.

                           Warmest regards,  Chuck

You are 100 percent right Mr Engles! Pro Comp makes lots of cheap knock of products and puts in all the poor quality and performance that we have come to accept from a Chinese patent pirate company. Sorry to be so negative, but there is a lot of bad press on other non Pantera boards that bash their products.