[DeTomaso] Tom Tjaarda on Creativity

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:16:31 EST 2016

Good Morning,

Tom has accepted my invitation to be a Special Guest Judge at the 2016
Hiltion Head Island Motoring Festival and Concours.
He will be hosting and judging a special Detomaso exhibit on Saturday and
be a Special Guest Judge on Sunday at the Concours.
Additionally, he has agreed to come one week early and attend the Speed
Classic races as my guest.

I will be seeking supreme examples of all Detomaso cars, we are limited to
12.

I would like a authentic factory racer, a GT5-S, a Targa, GTS, Pre L, L, L
GTS, Deauville, Longchamp, Vallelunga and a Isis Race car.

The concours dates are November 5 and 6
the spped classic will be Oct 28,29 and 30.

If I can arrange enough Pantera Race cars, we will also have an opportunity
for a sprint race each day.

additionally, I have invited the Aston Martin Lagonda, Fiat 124 and MB
Pagoda owners to attend the car corral on
Saturday, Oct 29th during the speed classic,  I will be extending this
offer to all Detomaso owners as well.
Drive your aforementioned car and get into the race for free that day.

Savannah is lovely in fall, if you can attend, please do, when the new
website is up, we will post a registration area.

If you have a car suitable for the concours, please send info and lots of
photos to me.

Michael Shortt
President
POCA

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

[...]
   Saturday, Oct 29th during the speed classic, A I will be extending this