[DeTomaso] POCA BOD meeting - tonight?

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:23:12 EST 2016

It will be posted as soon as all the BOD members have signed in, the system
could be overloaded if too many listeners call in first, therefore until we
vote and pay for a paid unlimited participant subscription to the
teleconference service, we will do it this way.

If you are interested in listening, check the forum email at 9:05 pm
eastern time.
For call in instructions.

Nobody requested to address the BOD, therefore callers are not to
participate in these discussions, this is not an open meeting.
If time allows, I will ask for audience comments, they should be less than
1 minute in length and be in the form of a question directed to the BOD in
general. Please give others an opportunity to ask a question too.

Michael Shortt