[DeTomaso] For some strange, unknown reason...

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Tue Jan 5 20:04:08 EST 2016

Thanks, Bob.
It was a lot of work bringing a body that was destined to be a race car back to being a street car.
And ask Dylan someday about making that rash decision to leave the roll cage in there!
Sigh….

But, I do have to give credit to Dylan for both picking the car’s color and coming up with the interior color and design.
He did a good job! It came out looking good.

Now then, he keeps talking about taking it home to his place, but for some reason, it is still in my garage!
:-)

Regards,
Kirby