[DeTomaso] For some strange, unknown reason...

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:03:04 EST 2016

So jealous! All I have is girls.

Jeff
6559

-------------- next part --------------
   So jealous! All I have is girls.
   Jeff
   6559

   On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 11:11 AM, Jim Gray <[1]grayjim at att.net> wrote:

     A  A Ditto on "the old man" role.
     A  A I'm sure you are indeed proud.
     A  A Jim Gray
     A  A On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:33 AM, Kirby Schrader
     A  A <[2]kirbyschrader at mac.com> wrote:
     A  A There were times when the 'kindly supportive' got to be...
     'Damn it!
     A  A Just do it!'
     A  A Or...
     A  A 'What the hell did you do that for?'
     A  A But it was a very good experience for both of us. As usual with
     A  A Panteras, it took too long and ran decidedly over budget...
     A  A Thanks for the kind comments!
     A  A Kirby
     A  A Sent from my iPhone 6+