[DeTomaso] Tacho

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 18:28:59 EST 2016

Roger,

A black wire goes to the tach case.

A Blue wire goes to +12V.

A Light Blue/Black wire to the 1 (tach signal from ignition coil Minus
terminal)..

Picture below (I hope).

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 1/5/2016 3:19:37 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,