[DeTomaso] For some strange, unknown reason...

Jim Gray grayjim at att.net
Tue Jan 5 12:11:41 EST 2016

Ditto on "the old man" role.
I'm sure you are indeed proud.
Jim Gray

    On Tuesday, January 5, 2016 10:33 AM, Kirby Schrader <kirbyschrader at mac.com> wrote:

 There were times when the 'kindly supportive' got to be... 'Damn it! Just do it!'
Or...
'What the hell did you do that for?'

But it was a very good experience for both of us. As usual with Panteras, it took too long and ran decidedly over budget...

Thanks for the kind comments!

Kirby

Sent from my iPhone 6+