[DeTomaso] lost connection

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Jan 5 06:10:26 EST 2016

Hi Mike if you go to the link below you can check your subscription. The email list is been playing up a little bit lately.

I would check it but i'm not home right now.

Likewise anyone that wants to unsubscribe themselves from the list can go to the same link and do so.

Thanks Ed

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus