[DeTomaso] New Panteras Northwest Member Looking for Pre-L Pantera

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Sun Jan 3 20:18:58 EST 2016

Chuck, there’s one on bring a trailer currently (http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1972-detomaso-pantera-2/) which is now at $61K (not sure what reserve is).  It looks in nice shape and the auction ends in the next day or so.  Not sure if anyone on the forum knows of this car.  Also keep in mind that if it’s the chrome bumpers you like you can buy an L and convert to the euro blade bumpers fairly easily.  You’ll see many cars from Europe set up this way.  U.S. owners make this conversion as well.  Check out http://www.panteraplace.com/page105.htm for a tech article on the process.   Good hunting!   Hope to see you at some of our car events in the NW soon!    Mike Reilly

Sent from Mail for Windows 10