[DeTomaso] New observation, was Re: Ignition switch

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jan 3 12:57:58 EST 2016

Simple test to find out where your problem is.

Get underneath your steering column and remove the two screws that hold the electrical switch in place. If the problem is gone, you know the problem is in the switch. If the problem remains, then the problem is in your lock cylinder.

Pantera Place has articles on how to rebuild the electrical switch. If that fails, I have new old stock units available for sale.

Larry