[DeTomaso] Larry (Sax) Cleveland

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 14:48:49 EST 2016

Larry, that's amazing. I didn't know you played Sax; how excellent!  Ha... at least my attempt at humor served to let us learn something about each other in addition to our love of cars.  My family, passed on now, Mom and Grandpa were professional violinists and Dad cellist. Both classical, concerts, opera, ballet, etc. also the studio music here in Hollywood... movies, commercials, pop, big band jazz.  My youngest brother, also a Pantera owner, plays drums and percussion, was in the Navy Band, now an electronics mechanic and smog guy at a dealership in San Diego. Currently he's with family and camper and about 15 other big rigs and loads of folks (I think over 60, maybe more) in the middle of the Anza Borrego Desert for a big New Year's Camp Out with the San Diego Pantera Chapter.. .dirt biking, chili cook off etc.  I'm trying to get your link but I guess I have to sign for a trial to that site?
A really Happy New Year to you.
Laurie

Les I did not know you played. The link below is a live recording from the
band I play in.

https://www.cubbyusercontent.com/pl/Good+Danjo/_50407712f9eb41fa85093f66ac93
445d

Larry (sax)- Cleveland
[...]