[DeTomaso] Part 2: Laurie's 2015 POCA Awards (work in progress)

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 14:00:05 EST 2016

Most out to Space and most likely to have the first Pantera on Mars: Terry Himes

Savviest Internet Technician: Mark Mc Whinney (if he can fix ominous "GetInsured," he can do anything)
Most loved by Cats: Dave Adler, Gary Roys, Jim Cozzolino
Most loved by Horses: Judy Gann, Matt Merritt
Most loved by Dogs: Michael Shortt, Charles and Amaya McCall, Sharon May
Most loved by Amphibians and Reptiles: Judy DeRyke
Most Analytical and Legally Just: Ken Green
Addition of Most Elegant Floral Designer/Artist/Exotic Corvette Customizer: Goran Henrik Malmberg (sorry Thomas, I think I meant Goran for the floral designer award)
Most Rugged Ranchers: Peter (Menyhart) the German and Grey (Gregory) the Texan
Most Paternal to the Track Racers: Kirby Schrader
Most Paternal to the Open Roaders: The Dawg
Most Convivial (Post Race) Laguna Seca Barbecuer: Garth Rodericks
Most likely to go to Cuba for Cigars: Cal Joseph
Most Eclectic Interests and Facebook posts: Dick Kotch
Most likely to be seen at a Harley Festival: Bob Byars, Bruce Singer, Ed Mendez if they have one in New Zealand
Most likely to put on and star in an Air Show: Jim Nowlin

that's all for the moment : )