[DeTomaso] Trickle Charger info

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:42:39 EST 2016

Thanks to everyone here that posted inputs and info regarding my battery
charger questions.
I finally decided on the new generation CTEK 56-864 MUS 4,3 12V Fully
Automatic 8 Step Battery Charger.
Bought a few of them off eBay at approx $50 each incl. shipping.

They are listed at $80 on Summit Racing...
http://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/cte-56-864/overview/

Here's a really great video on how it works and all its functions:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wugp7n84TbQ

Cheers Bjoern