[DeTomaso] [SDP] 3277 CHA 1972 DeTomaso Pantera

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Fri Feb 26 17:23:26 EST 2016

If I were trying to sell the Pantera I would have a dilemma. Because any buyer would want to try driving of course. I would. But the Pantera is so fast compared to the econoboxes we have over here, I would not risk my life driving with a newbie at the wheel, and I would not let him drive alone. So it would probably never get sold. Good! :-)

Mvh/Regards
Mikael
Hass Consult ApS
+45 31770747