[DeTomaso] Fwd: Coming POCA Registry

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:00:34 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Coming POCA Registry
To: Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>

OK,

It was Chuck's decision, ask him.

Unless Chuck somehow has everlasting life, it needs to be owned and
maintained by the club.

It will be better in the details about each car, more complete and that
will happen Immediately from the first car onwards.

You can disagree all you want to with me, I will continue to work on your
behalf regardless.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt