[DeTomaso]   3277 CHA 1972 DeTomaso Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 24 23:58:21 EST 2016

To my non American English "from #2638" would imply including #2638. That said, when one checks Chucks registry there are cars later than #2638 with flat decklids, in fact the first entry I could find with a ribbed decklid was #2698.

So after all that I think "from #2638" should be read in Italian English and loosely translates as "sometime after #2638 when we run out of our stock of flat decklids and even then Luigi might find an odd one laying around later and we'll use it".

Julian