[DeTomaso] Looking for 1971 seats

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 19:27:29 EST 2016

In a message dated 2/23/16 11 25 8, cuvee at sbcglobal.net writes:

>     I have a friend looking for a pair of 71 Pantera seats at a fair
> price.

FWIW, a few years ago I sold complete 1971 seats to Michael Hass; I seem to
remember the cost was $500?   A few weeks ago, I sold 1972 seats, with no
seat tracks or headrests, on E-bay for over $1200!

I would therefore suggest the value of a good pair of seats (without
tracks) would be somewhere in between those two....