[DeTomaso] Fluidyne Radiator Shroud

Joel Montero joeldmontero at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:04:40 EST 2016

Thanks for the reply Mike.  Unfortunately the pusher/puller ship has
already sailed as I have been running dual sucker fans without a shroud for
awhile.  The fans are Spal 12" pullers (VA10-AP6-61A) and are mounted to
the Fluidyne radiator.  I was looking for a shroud that was already being
produced that I could simply mount my fans to in order to avoid having to
fabricate one on my own.