[DeTomaso] Fluidyne Radiator Shroud

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 15:32:18 EST 2016

Sorry, phone auto sent!

Flex-a-lite (not fluidyne) sells a dual sucker can with shroud that works perfectly. The part number used to be '210' but it has been superceded. Search for it on Summit.

What kind of fans do you have now?  Personally I would never go through the bother of a sucker fan setup, as it doesn't really do anything any better than good Hall pusher fans....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone