[DeTomaso] Zazzle PCNC calendar

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 15:04:06 EST 2016

Don,

Good question! I thought I found the problem and fixed it? But apparently not as zazzle is still giving me attitude. I think I will have to rebuild the whole thing from scratch.

I'm on my way to Georgia for a week-long school and for the first time in weeks, will have free time at night. So I should get it squared away in the next few days.

Thanks for asking!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone