[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Track Day

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 07:19:59 EST 2016

Happy Saturday,

It may not be dead yet!

Alive, it's Alive....

I'm working with the folks that now have our  5/13 track day at LVMS,  I
have negotiated to allow our POCA group to run with them. Awaiting details
and costs in the next week to 10 days, it should be close to what we had
planned.
They are handling insurance and corner workers, I do not think they are
planning a catered lunch like I was going to do and they are planning on
three run groups eith 25 min sessions ( Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced
).

Please put this out there to others, I know it makes the difference to
attend the Fun Rally or not for many.
I'll need a list with email addresses to share with them when the time
comes for sign up, if you are interested, please Reply to this email (
please dont start another thread) and let me know.

Thanks

Michael Shortt
President
POCA