[DeTomaso] Flash from the past

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:46:06 EST 2016

> Subject: FW: [DeTomaso] Rat Finks

rabid rat fink caught an eighty foot wave,
hit the bonzai pipeline and rode it straight to the grave,
screamin 'saddle up a buzz buzz'
callin' all KNIF's on a collision course,
don't let it bug ya if you ain't got no horse...whoa!
saddle up a buzz buzz
fatima had a fetish for a wiggle in her scoot,
from her big tall heels on her big tall boots...
she said 'saddle up a buzz buzz'
tarzan drove a stingray on a fiberglass jungle,
swung from high tension wires and yelled down at the humble
'hey...saddle up a buzz buzz'

"Saddle Up a Buzz Buzz" by the Cramps