[DeTomaso] Pantera VDO (or other) Fuel Gauge conversion

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 06:25:05 EST 2016

All,I thought it was worth sharing this.  For those of us that have changed our gauges but don't have a correct fuel level readout, this could be the fix!
Thomas previously made a converter, but no longer does. But, he had a few great suggestions.  I just ordered the "metermatch" product and will report back how it works...