[DeTomaso] Pantera Value just went up!

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 22:47:12 EST 2016

Interesting choice of photo. It's an old stock photo but I don't know the source. I have it mounted and framed, it came out of a calendar at least 20 years ago. This is the first time I've seen it, other than the one I have myself.

The car has been repainted (they forgot to finish the job) but looks otherwise stock. The Arrivas (not original on a Pre-L like this) would suggest it was taken in the mid 1970s or so?

Mike

Sent from my iPad