[DeTomaso] Pantera Value just went up!

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 19:22:22 EST 2016

It's funny how the definition of Super Car has evolved.  To me, a mid 60s 427 Vette, Hemi Cuda, or 427 Cobra was a super car.  If you can't break the tires loose in 4th (in a 4 speed car) it's no super car.  Of course tires etc, were very different then.
I think a Pantera should come in first in a potential for performance category as the car having the greatest potential to provide extreme performance for the common man (who can't through a million bucks at a car and not care if it sticks).
Ken