[DeTomaso] Fwd: Clutch Noise ...

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Sun Feb 14 23:24:36 EST 2016

A friend of mine just installed his engine and ZF into his Pantera and the throw out bearing (at least we think) is making this noise when you depress the clutch. Please watch video below for the squeezing noise and please let me know what you think it might be.

Throw out bearing?
Clutch fork?
Mis-adjustment?

Thanks Ed