[DeTomaso] Window Motor

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Feb 13 19:36:40 EST 2016

I would agree with Mike.  The only thing I would add is to use a good
white lithium grease in the gearset.  On my Pantera, Mike and friends
helped change the passenger side at a tech session years ago and used
white lithium grease.  I changed the driver side a while later and used
a thicker grease.

Don't do that.

My passenger windows zips up and down nicely.  The driver side takes a
little more umph.

Get three brass gears.  One for each window and one for the headlight motor.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com