[DeTomaso] Interesting photo

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 11:21:49 EST 2016

A couple of months ago I bought a Superformance Cobra.  I only got to drive it for 3 days before I had to put it away for the winter.

I've been perusing the internet during the winter on all things Superformance.  I joined the Club Cobra site which has a lot of good cobra info, including a Superformance group.  I was viewing the threads of this group when I found a slide show of photos taken in 2010 of a factory tour by the Superformance owners group.  For those that don't know the factory is in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.

Towards the end of the slide show there were pictures of prototypes of future developments.  There was one picture of a Pantera body

I've been following Superformance for a number of years and never heard of any Pantera work.  I'm guessing it never went anywhere since I never heard of anything from either Superformance or this forum.

Tom
5186