[DeTomaso] Pantera Vinyl Transfer

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 13:55:58 EST 2016

Lots of cool stuff.  I wonder if the sheet of round logo stickers is the right size to cover the wheel centers and freshen them up without having to replace them/
http://stores.ebay.com/DC-Vinyl-Graphics?_dmd=1&_nkw=detomaso

Cheers!
Garth

--- Original Message ---Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 8:14 AM
Those guys are just great. Sadly they had to sell their Pantera to fund their new business. But they are Pantera freaks and have tons and tons of cool products like cups, mousepads, stickers, banners etc.

Great people to work with!

   Lots of cool stuff.  I wonder if the sheet of round logo stickers is
   the right size to cover the wheel centers and freshen them up without
   having to replace them/
   [1]http://stores.ebay.com/DC-Vinyl-Graphics?_dmd=1&_nkw=detomaso
   Cheers!
   Garth