[DeTomaso] Hagerty vs Grundy vs Heacock vs...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:00:28 EST 2016

I should have reviewed this thread before I enrolled with Hagerty.  They
signed me up unprompted to their roadside assistance program.  I have no
such need and it seemed expensive so I canceled it.  I suffered a $32
prorated fee for canceling.  I asked if I would never be tacked onto the
service again but the assurance I got was not... assuring.

It's worth $32 to complain about it and say, probably not the last time, I
should have listened to Michael.

sean

--
   I should have reviewed this thread before I enrolled with Hagerty.A
   They signed me up unprompted to their roadside assistance program.A  I