[DeTomaso] Vegas Pantera Track Event Cancelled

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 16:43:15 EST 2016

Bob, thank you so much for your efforts.   I know you really worked your
butt off trying to make the track  event happen.  Michael Shortt was really
working hard on making it a  go on his end also.  Too bad.  Now we just have
to find something to  do on Friday of the Fun Rally.  Bob Reid

In a message dated 2/9/2016 12:15:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
I just  wanted to let everyone know that the Pantera
Track event in Vegas is  Cancelled.... we had a small
group that wanted to participate but not  enough to make
it come even close to breaking even.... I contacted  9
clubs in the Vegas area several times and only a few responded with
no  Participants interested... The Silver State is also running
that weekend so  we did hear a few Corvette guys that may
have run with us were going to Eli  that weekend

I hope everyone can get their cars out and run them as  there
are many groups that have events coming up..  They all  love
to see a Pantera run with them

Be safe

Bob  Benson

I just wanted to let everyone know that the  Pantera
Track event in Vegas is Cancelled.... we had a  small
group that wanted to participate but not enough to  make
it come even close to breaking even.... I contacted  9
clubs in the Vegas area several times and only a few  responded with
no Participants interested... The Silver State  is also running
that weekend so we did hear a few Corvette  guys that may
have run with us were going to Eli that  weekend
I hope everyone can get their cars out and run them as  there
are many groups that have events coming up..  They  all love
to see a Pantera run with them
Be  safe
Bob  Benson

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA
Posted emails must not exceed 1.5  Megabytes
DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at poca.com

To  manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use
the  links above.