[DeTomaso] Vegas Pantera Track Event Cancelled

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 14:53:52 EST 2016

It is too bad for those who like to take their cars out on the track but we do need to remember that the Rally is not centered around racing. There was no racing event in the early years until one of the chapters wanted to sponsor one. The Rally is a gathering of Pantera owners where all who want can do all the bench racing they like.

Personally I've only raced my car at one of the events and that was only because I'd won an entrance to it; I'd retired my car from racing years before after getting tired of cleaning off all of the pylon marks that Jack put on the car - um, trying to beat my time. :)  I had enough fun just driving to the event and some nice roads and long stretches in which to do so.

Let's keep those cars in good shape!

Judy