[DeTomaso] Door Jamb ID plate replacement - who make one close tothe original?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:40:46 EST 2016

You'd think that if they went to all the trouble of reproducing the plate,
they'd at least put the words in the same places as the original and make
it the same size. Two thumbs down on this one.

Jeff
6559

-------------- next part --------------
   You'd think that if they went to all the trouble of reproducing the
   plate, they'd at least put the words in the same places as the original
   and make it the same size. Two thumbs down on this one.
   Jeff
   6559

   On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Mark Charlton
     The one I bought from Wilkinson a few years ago was produced in a
     thicker and different plastic than the originals and would be hard
     to emboss the vin number into without a very heavy stamp. When I
     ordered mine he wasnat able to do the stamping at the time. The
     [2]pantera01826 at rogers.com

   <[3]detomaso at poca.com> wrote:
   >A  A Hall Pantera was the source for years of ALL the tags, plates and
   the
   >A  A like. They probably still have them for sale.
   >
   >A  A -----Original Message-----
   >A  A From: Jim Gray <[4]grayjim at cox.net>
   >A  A To: Don Thomas <[5]dtpantera at gmail.com>; DeTomaso List
   <[6]detomaso at poca.com>
   >A  A Sent: Sun, Feb 7, 2016 11:19 am
   >A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Door Jamb ID plate replacement - who make
   one
   >A  A close tothe original?
   >A  A Was thinking that the Marti Report folks can produce those. I'd
   also
   >A  A wager
   >A  A Wilkinson has them.
   >A  A -----Original Message-----
   >A  A From: Don Thomas
   >A  A Sent: Saturday, February 06, 2016 7:35 PM
   >A  A To: DeTomaso List
   >A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] Door Jamb ID plate replacement - who make one
   close
   >A  A tothe original?
   >A  A I need to replace the door jamb ID plate.
   >A  A Who makes a replacement one that is close to the factory one with
   >A  A stamped
   >A  A letters/ numbers ?
   >A  A Thanks in advance.
   >A  A Don
   >A  A -dt
   >A  A _______________________________________________
   >A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
   >A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   >A  A DeTomaso mailing list
   >A  A [1][7]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   etc.)
   >A  A use
   >A  A the links above.
   >A  A _______________________________________________
   >A  A Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
   >A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
   >A  A DeTomaso mailing list
   >A  A [3][9]DeTomaso at poca.com
   >A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
   etc.)
   >A  A use the links above.
   >
   > References
   >
   >A  A 1. mailto:[11]DeTomaso at poca.com