[DeTomaso] Really Rough Pantera/ radio delete plate?

Kirby Schrader kirbyschrader at mac.com
Fri Feb 5 18:28:41 EST 2016

I’ve got one in the garage.
What’s it worth?
:-)

> On Feb 5, 2016, at 15:39, Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Reproduction radio delete plates are available, Maserati Source has them listed on eBay;
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-NEW-CORRECT-PRODUCTION-RADIO-PLATE-/310294825911?hash=item483f034bb7:m:m8JOUGSJnBaWzv8G34BVPDQ&vxp=mtr <http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-NEW-CORRECT-PRODUCTION-RADIO-PLATE-/310294825911?hash=item483f034bb7:m:m8JOUGSJnBaWzv8G34BVPDQ&vxp=mtr>
>
> I have a Kenwood stereo that is flip face and flat black when closed. I put a chrome Pantera radio delete decal on it, best of both Worlds!
>
> Julian

   I've got one in the garage.

   What's it worth?

   :-)

   [2]http://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-NEW-CORRECT-PRODUCTION-RADI
   O-PLATE-/310294825911?hash=item483f034bb7:m:m8JOUGSJnBaWzv8G34BVPDQ&vxp
   =mtr
   I have a Kenwood stereo that is flip face and flat black when closed. I
   put a chrome Pantera radio delete decal on it, best of both Worlds!
   Julian

     WowSShard to believeS..$25K and it will probably need $100K to

   get

     right.
     Crazy times indeed!   It^1s all there though but seems like better

     [12]http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-De-Tomaso-Pantera-5-700-original-mi
     les-/3
     317 67367856?hash=item4d3ee048b0:g:FagAAOSwFqJWrk95&vxp=mtr
     Sent from Mail for Windows 10

   etc.)

     use  the links above.

     --
     Sean Korb [15]spkorb at spkorb.org [16]http://www.spkorb.org
     '65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera