[DeTomaso] Really Rough Pantera/ radio delete plate?

Konrad Szwab kszwab at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:21:55 EST 2016

If anyone draws it in Solidworks I could probably 3D print it.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 3:02 PM, <audionut at hushmail.com> wrote:

>    Saw a rough-looking dude with a rough-looking old pushbutton in the
>    "Pantera Corral" at Cars n Coffee a long time ago.  He said he drove it
>    a lot.
>

>    Wouldn't call it a Rat Rod though, as that term kinda means to me flat
>    black paint/bare metal/unfinished sanding with all manner of DIY
>    art-junk holding it all together.
>

>    Which might be kind of interesting, if some resourceful, talented
>    builder took a beater Pantera and ratted it out.
>
>    But this thing just looked like a scary rust-bucket that ran.
>

>    What I want off that eBay car is the radio-delete plate with the cat on
>    it.  Very cool!   Anybody aware of these being available out there?
>    I'd jump at the chance to delete my radio/cd unit that the engine
>    laughs at whenever I try to use it.
>    Sent using Hushmail
>    On February 5, 2016 at 10:33 AM, "Joseph F. Byrd, Jr."
>    <byrdjf at embarqmail.com> wrote:
>
>      I need to clarify, the physical condition of 5177 is "similar", it
>      is NOT as
>      original and had higher mileage, so I can see the ebay car bringing
>      more.
>      Now, I am thinking...Has anyone ever done a "Rat Rod" Pantera,
>      keeping it
>      original and just refresh the mechanical for driving?
>      >________________________________________

-------------- next part --------------
   If anyone draws it in Solidworks I could probably 3D print it.A

   On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 3:02 PM, <[1]audionut at hushmail.com> wrote:

     A  A Saw a rough-looking dude with a rough-looking old pushbutton in
     the
     A  A "Pantera Corral" at Cars n Coffee a long time ago.A  He said he
     drove it
     A  A a lot.
     A  A Wouldn't call it a Rat Rod though, as that term kinda means to
     me flat
     A  A black paint/bare metal/unfinished sanding with all manner of
     DIY
     A  A art-junk holding it all together.
     A  A Which might be kind of interesting, if some resourceful,
     talented
     A  A builder took a beater Pantera and ratted it out.
     A  A But this thing just looked like a scary rust-bucket that ran.
     A  A What I want off that eBay car is the radio-delete plate with
     the cat on
     A  A it.A  Very cool!A  A Anybody aware of these being available out
     there?
     A  A I'd jump at the chance to delete my radio/cd unit that the
     engine
     A  A laughs at whenever I try to use it.
     A  A Sent using Hushmail
     A  A On February 5, 2016 at 10:33 AM, "Joseph F. Byrd, Jr."