[DeTomaso] Trickle Charger info

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Feb 5 10:16:49 EST 2016

I don't know how many cars you have but if I had three cars I'd
personally be happy with one charger and move it around on a regular
basis. If you have many cars maybe you have other plans. A 3A charger
takes pretty long to charge a fully discharged battery, that's why I
suggested one more powerful if you're buying many chargers (and have a
discharge problem). If you don't have a discharge problem you might as
well get three of the smaller ones. You can always connect two or three
chargers to one battery if you're in a hurry. Note that you can get
quick connectors that you install permanently in the car if you want to
move the charger around more easily.

Tomas