[DeTomaso] Really Rough Pantera on Ebay at $25K

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:34:40 EST 2016

I know a reputable shop that can get this to daily driver (not showroom)
for $15k so that might be a very good investment indeed.  To get it the
next step though... and it really deserves the next step.

--
   I know a reputable shop that can get this to daily driver (not
   showroom) for $15k so that might be a very good investment indeed.A  To
   get it the next step though... and it really deserves the next step.

   On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:10 AM, Joseph F. Byrd, Jr.
     Given my 5177 is basically in the same condition, the current $25K
     bids make me feel a little "good".A  HOWEVER, your estimated $100K