[DeTomaso] NPC - Matt LeBlanc joins BBC's 'Top Gear' as host

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 16:43:03 EST 2016

Bob,

He indeed did come to the first Fun Rally after 'Friends' started. He brought his black '71 which was on display with the other cars at the track event.

I saw him wandering through the hotel at 2 am one night with an entourage of 5-6 hangars-on. I think he didn't stay for Saturday however.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone