[DeTomaso] Partial lap of Le Mans video

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 00:12:41 EST 2016

This video of a (partial) lap of Le Mans at the Classic was posted by a GT40 replica owner.

The sound is very similar to my Pantera and the view is very much like one would have out the windshield-- felt like I was driving myself and named off the curves as they went.

Too bad they had a blowout partway around :(

Jim

http://tinyurl.com/jovlsl5