[DeTomaso] MSD distributor

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:39:11 EST 2016

If you want a vacuum canister use MSD8478, MSD8578 without canister.
These are 351W small cap camshafts. These distributors are not as tall as
the 351C versions so you will need to drill and replace the gear.
Check out the MSD catalog http://www.msdignition.com/page.aspx?id=9765
Page 97.
Apparently MSD85840 does not fit as it is too big.

   [1]http://www.msdignition.com/page.aspx?id=9765

   On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Forest Goodhart <[2]forestg at att.net>