[DeTomaso] POCA on Facebook

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Feb 3 11:45:13 EST 2016

I agree completely and well said.

FB has a place as a medium and should be used, especially when we need to reach out
and promote.  FB is brain-dead easy to use (why else would our grandma's be using it)
and the kids have long-since abandoned it.  ;-)

It should not replace a solid, well designed and well managed web site, which will be our
gold standard for all things Pantera.  Including, I hope, a knowledge-base of information
for those guys to will carry on with our cars long after we have left this earth. I know
Michael is working hard on that.

NPC
Glad to hear you are using big data analytics.  I love Elastic Search.  We have used Hadoop,
Domo and Splunk, but ES is the best.  Kibana has been our dashboard of choice lately.  With
all the issues with Curiosity we have been able to do analysis on TB of telemetry data since
landing in 2012. Really cool stuff.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead