[DeTomaso] Facebook

Thomas Törnblom tipo874 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:16:47 EST 2016

The small rear bumperettes also indicate an early car, right?

The antenna looks wrong for a late car, and the interior mirror looks
like it might be an old style attached to the frame instead of glued to
the windscreen. Looks like it has the old grill ornament too.

Still it has some GT5 correct features, the hood grills, the door
mirrors, etc.

The Amerisport cars doesn't have the DeTomaso side grills either, AFAIK,
and those were GT5-S:es, right? Or was GT5:s also available.

Thomas

   On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Tomas Gunnarsson [1]<[1]guson at home.se>

   [8][8]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tZ4hUJ_qaZE/UULyPE6pUAI/AAAAAAAAQTk/VHXVpy
   HDj
   > Mk/s1600/Renault+Clio+RS+3.jpg
   > Cheers,
   > Thomas
   > Den 2016-02-03 06:19, Joe Stockett skrev:
   > > Apparently many have not gone to the AZ POCA A Facebook site. We
   were
   > > the only chapter that paid homage to the lateA Hugh Boyd Casey from
   > New
   > > York with a 9 picture dedication. Our site tracks the history of
   > > Pantera with videos, pictures as well as info on members all over
   the
   > > world. We have over 100 international "Friends" Thanks to to Steve
   > Ram
   > > who updates the site daily withA worthwhileA andA pertinent info
   for
   > > the club, you can't call us a waste of time. Go to our site and
   > scroll
   > > down. We putA meaningfulA contentA on our page and are proud of the
   > > fact we don't look like aA narcissistic,
   > > selfA indulgent,A stereotypical FB site. Facebook is not a "Spam
   > > Generator" because you can sign upA anonymously.A
   > > Go look atA [1][9][9]https://www.facebook.com/AZPOCA/A A and tell me
   we are
   > > not doing our brand a great service.
   > > Thanks!
   > > Joe
   > > [cleardot.gif]
   > >
   > > References
   > >
   > > 1. [10][10]https://www.facebook.com/AZPOCA/
   > >

   > > !DSPAM:56b18e40151822419826346!

   etc.)
   > use the links above.
   > >

   > > !DSPAM:56b18e40151822419826346!
   > >
   > --
   > Real life: Thomas Toernblom Email: [[13]13]thomas at hax.se
   > Snail mail: Banvallsvaegen 14 Phone: [14]+46 18 32 31 18
   > S - 754 40 Uppsala, Sweden Mobile: [15]+46 76 209 8320
   > use the links above.

   use